Designed with contemporary living in mind, internal steel or aluminium and glass partitions can maximize the levels of light throughout your home or office, as well as offer up an excellent solution to partitioning your living or working space.
Possible types of constructions:
– single leaf doors
– double doors
– sliding doors
– pivot doors
Possible use of constructions:
– internal partition (wall)
– regular internal doors
– shower walls and enclosures
– terraces, windbreakers, sheds
QUALITY – metal construction joints are welded to ensure that it maintains it`s high quality when in use and does not wear
MINIMALISM – the advantages of thin profiles are the subtlety of the structure, which makes the room larger and the wall – invisible, choosing a mirror instead of glass can give you a greater sense of space
LIGHT – the combination of thin profiles with glass provides maximum light flow in the room
FUNCIONALITY – metal and glass construction fully fulfills its function – walls are rigid and stable, doors are quiet and accurate
As a result, we have a modern, loft-like design, minimal design that separates space, provides high light transmittance and reduces noise levels (31 – 33 dB).
– Development of a technical project adapted to the specific location and technical requirements that we create together with the customer;
– Highest quality metal product without visible weld seams, even in internal joints;
– Durable powder coating for steel frame (any color is possible);
– Glass from 4-8mm, available various types of glass – raw, hardened or laminated, crystal glass, matte, tinted, etc.
– Single, double, sliding or pivoting doors;
– Fittings and furniture are hidden in metal frame;
– Installation by our experts or step-by-step instructions and drawings for installation by the customer.
Metal & glass wall or door production begins with consultation. After coordinating the idea, project development is started in three-dimensional design program – Solidworks. After visualization and approval of drawings, production is started. Inmetex develops visualizations for all of its projects that allow not only the customer to make sure of the result, but also to avoid mistakes that might occur during production.
– material selection
– abrasive treatment
During the consultation, we prepare for the preparatory work required for the installation. It is important to know all the nuances – wall material, ceilings, floor, is there a heated floor, pipes, wires, etc. Are there any obstacles in the perimeter of the door or wall.
Assign the assembly to our team or choose to assemble it yourself, or entrust it to other masters, and you will receive assembly instructions and drawings from us.
Our manufactured constructions have a 36-month warranty, for mechanisms and components-a factory warranty. The warranty does not cover damage caused by negligent operation or deliberate damage.